A Blog Collection of Philippines Film, Actors and Actresses, era 1960’s to 1980’s

I stumbled on this blog Video 48 while searching or googling photos of Julie Vega for my post here. In short I become his follower. I don't know about the blogger but all I know that this person is a He. :)

His blog contains a collection of films, photos of circa 60’s, 70’s and 80’s depending on an actor or actress stay in the limelight. Aside from it, he blogs about the life of an actor while in the camera and off the camera. There are also news and headlines. You will read the past events of their lives and what had happened to them.

I'm not a fan, but it fascinates me reading his blog. It's informative and it shows old films and the life of an actor and actresses in the past. What they look like during that year. One example is Annabelle Rama, as a sexy star in 1970’s. 

Annabel Rama



If you want to see more of the stars photos and read about the other actors and actress in the past, you can drop by on his blog, Video 48.